1. What should I know about your pricing?
We don’t give standard sq. ft. prices. Every project is unique, and is bid according to its own needs and specifications. We don’t charge a fee for an estimate.
2. What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
Initially, we setup a time to provide our customers with a free home estimate. Afterward, we send them the formal estimate by email or mail. After acceptance, we schedule their project.
They’ll be expected to pay a 50% down payment the day we start their work, and the remaining balance the day we finish their project.
3. How did you get started doing this type of work?
"A friend of mine had a brother who owned a concrete construction business. In high school, I started working for him in the summers. It's the first trade I learned." -Justin
4. What types of customers have you worked with?
We've worked with many residential customers, general contractors, businesses, school corporations, and county and town governments.
5. What type of advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
Compare apples to apples. Is the contractor insured? Are they reinforcing the concrete? Are they pouring a minimum 4 in. thickness? Are they using 4000 psi concrete?
6. How long do I have to wait before I can walk on my newly sealed concrete?
You may walk on your decorative concrete 6 hours after it's been sealed.
7. How long do I have to wait before I can drive a car on my newly poured concrete driveway?
We recommend waiting at least 1 week before driving on it.